1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. If you are using your work computer you may need to obtain your employer’s permission prior to entering. The winner may need to be able to provide proof of identity and age (with picture).
2. Employees of the City of London Corporation, Greater London Authority (GLA or any of their subsidiaries), London & Partners, Londonist and/or anyone connected with the organisation of this promotion can participate in the competition but will be exempt from the prize draw.
3. No purchase is necessary for participation in this competition prize draw.
4. Only one entry per person/household per Creative Challenge i.e. three entries in total per person/household is permitted.
5. The competition begins at 7pm on Sunday 6 September and runs for one hour until 8pm. Entries must be submitted and received no later than 8pm on the same evening to be eligible for the competition prize draw. All competition entries after 8pm will be automatically disqualified. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries delayed in transit regardless of cause. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
6. The prize package for the prize draw includes:
7. Entries to the Competition prize draw will be eligible upon submission of photographic evidence of responses to all three Creative Challenges. Photos can be submitted by social media and/or via email to email@example.com. Submissions which do not include evidence of responses to all three Creative Challenges will not be eligible for selection of the prize draw.
8. The winner of the prize package will be the entrant selected who, in the sole opinion of the Competition Judge, Justine Simons, Deputy Mayor for Culture and the Creative Industries, has submitted the most original and entertaining responses to all three of the Creative Challenges. Three additional runner-up entrants will be selected by the same process.
9. Creative submissions remain the intellectual property of the entrants and will not be used for any promotional or marketing purposes without prior written permission from the entrants.
10. Winners will be notified by email by the City of London Corporation by Tuesday 8 September 2020.The name of the winner will be posted on the City of London Corporation’s website and social media and shared with promotional partners unless otherwise requested in writing to not do so by the winner.
11. Prizes will be sent to winner at the address provided within 14 days of the notification date.
12. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activities unless they specify in writing that they do not want to participate in any promotional activities.
13. The Promoter of the competition is City of London Corporation, Guildhall, Aldermanbury, London EC2V 7HH. The competition judge’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prizes with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. The prize is not negotiable. There is no cash alternative to prizes.
15. Submission of entries to the Creative Challenges in the quiz competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The City of London Corporation reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you may be held and used by the Promoter, its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees or agents. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The City of London Corporation will use all personal information provided by you for the purposes of administering this competition, and to inform you if you have won and if so, to issue your prize.
We may use your personal information to send to you details of other competitions and campaigns that may be of interest to you, if you have ‘opted in’ to be contacted. You may ‘opt out’ by contacting the Promoter to remove your details from their marketing systems. All personal information will be properly safeguarded and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 and guidance and codes of practice relating to the processing of personal data and privacy.