PopUp Painting is inviting you to sip and paint in the City of London. Unleash your creativity – wine glass in one hand, paint brush in the other. No experience needed! There are currently two events that you can get involved in that will be themed around a painting of the iconic London Skyline, and you’ll be guided step by step to create your own (but feel free to go off piste!) while you sip, paint and create. All the while, enjoy the London-themed playlist to help get your creative juices flowing.
The event at the Pitcher & Piano, Cornhill (near Bank) will be themed around Rebecca Hunter‘s Waterloo Sunset! Bring London to life with every brushstroke as you sip and paint. Book tickets here.
The event at The Happenstance, St.Pauls will be themed around Rebecca Hunter‘s London Skyline painting. Take home your own slice of technicolor London. Book tickets here.
Both experience's will include:
- All art supplies- including paint, brushes, canvas and apron
- Guidance from a practising artist
- A themed playlist to help you immerse yourself in the experience
- Drinks are available for purchase from the bar
- Your canvas is yours to keep. Hang it with pride!
Click here to read the COVID- Secure guidelines.
Thumbnail image belongs to Rebecca Hunter- Waterloo Sunset.