13 June, 10.30am - 11.30am, FREE
It’s 2050 and you’re walking around the City of London. What do you see? Who has the power? Are we surrounded by robots and drones? Can we emerge from these uncertain times to create a bright future for us, and our environment? Join architect Anna Gibb to think about all of these, and more, whilst she guides you through the making of a drawing so that it expresses your ideas, and tells a story. Your creativity need only be constrained by the sharpness of your pencil, and your wit.
Some suggestions of things you could bring:
- Pens/pencils/paints etc
- A picture of a London landmark that you’d like to augment to show your idea
Try to bring with you some thoughts around the following:
- Climate crisis?
- Lasting impact of the global pandemic?
- Digital and technical revolution?
- How might architecture change?
- Transport: how will we move around?
- Where and how will we work?
- What will we do for fun?
The event will take place on London Festival of Architecture's Instagram. Click Do it now to attend. For more information, see the event on the LFA website.